9.06.2010

The Bends

I don't need words anymore, whatever happened has happened.

Those were my walls, my ultimate defense against others, my ultimate shield, everything i counted on.

They are gone now, shattered, broken to pieces for the sake of raw emotions.

It is the second limbo that i experienced, i cannot blame the fate, i cannot believe in the coincidence, it is just reality, nothing more and nothing less.

Now all others has gone, im standing alone in my white room, defeated by one person, a dim light coming from the shattered walls, my skin is not used to it, hurts like hell.

Everything is good as gone, i'm alone again, alone but real again, not a pitiful image that i created from nothingness.

Living as a husk was easy, but i cannot go on, at some point, i realized that i really have to change.

Not for the sake of others, i need to do this in order to move on, i need this to be over, world stops when you stop acting like your true cortex.

Realization came with harsh emotions and words, my anger and my hate has diminished, don't need it anymore, t'was more than enough to extinguish all of it, small ember still remains, but i will not count it.

For this i have to thank you, thoughts and memories will remain, in this cornerstone of my soul, i will treasure it, i will always remember it, that you are the one who said those harsh words to me in the end.

I'm grateful cause t'was you.

I'm hurt cause i lost too much time, and it will never be me cause of my lack of certain something.

I feel alive cause im finally free.

For that,

Thank you.


Hiç yorum yok: