22.06.2010

Ending The Deuce

Right now im at complete loss, im writing all of my stuff in English lately cause i don't want everyone to read it.

The realization of being in this situation really crushes my heart, it feel's like im not successful at anything, it feel's like i have to crush this mutual attachment once and for all, i feel like im not able to do anything by myself, all that i cared for, all that i dreamt for, it was for nothing, in reality im that empty egotistical bastard who has no real talent at anything, im a complete misfit to this society, to my friends, to everyone around me, im just an hazardous waste of flesh who were not supposed to exist in first place.

I should have died in that day, that guy shouldn't have saved me at all, i should have died just the way that i lived, worthless and empty death.

I hate myself so much that i cannot bring myself to talk about it anymore, i detest myself, i loathe myself, i really really want to die, i really want to die.

People have tried to help me out by reaching out their hands but in the end im just a pathetic loser myself, i fail at everything, relationships, family, economical situations, my job, my body, my health, my mentality.

Everything is a train wreck.

Do you know why it's easy to build something from the scratch? Cause in that case you didn't do anything in the world and it's a fresh, clean save state for you, that's why that person can be successfull in life.

But if you already tried to do several stuff and none of them were successfull then you cannot get a clean slate, all you can do is sell your pathetic excuses to everyone around you.

I kept failing hard in my life and i lost people, i continue to lose people, i will lose people in future, there is no helping to it.

But now im decided, if im ever going to do something, i should do it by myself and myself only, i cannot count others anymore cause a emotionless, Nihilist loser like me does not deserve any camaraderie

I'm immature, im stupid, im talentless waste of space and i really have no desire to live, i just want to sleep all day, maybe if i sleep enough the world will count me as "non existent"
and then i can finally find some kind of sense of peace.

God im so depressive, im usually cheerful around people cause i don't want to share my sorrow with anyone, i choose to suck it up and sink it alone, not that anyone cares about my sorrows.

I'm writing all of these stuff like anyone gives shit about me, like anyone actually reads this stuff that im writing.

From now on, i will try to explore painless forms of suicide, i need to die and i need to find a most effective way to end this once an for all, i won't tolerate this humiliation anymore, if nothing works i will probably overdose on pills, i hope i can find the necessarry courage to do it, i seriously don't want to live anymore and i want to end this all quickly.

God, im going to write a long suicide note with some names, names that have caused this, names that made my every single day a living hell, im going to mark their lives forever with their conscience, i will be forever in their minds till the day they die, cause all of this stuff didn't happened just because of im depressive.

There are reasons behind why im like this and i will make them pay after i die.

I'm only worried cause this will ruin my family i know it but they will get over it after couple of years, since a plate will be gone from the table and my abscence will make their budget so light.

I don't have anymore words to say, this was the last day of my unsuccessful life, im ending it this week.

T'was good as it can be, goodbye.

P.S: Maybe if i wrote some kind of shitty love words or updated my blog per month my friends would actually read, that's a sad thing...


3 yorum:

Ahmet Kamil Keleş dedi ki...

"im going to mark their lives forever with their conscience, i will be forever in their minds till the day they die, cause all of this stuff didn't happened just because of im depressive.

There are reasons behind why im like this and i will make them pay after i die.

I'm only worried cause this will ruin my family i know it but they will get over it after couple of years, since a plate will be gone from the table and my abscence will make their budget so light."


Yanıtımı İngilizce yazacaktım, ama vazgeçtim.

Şimdi doğru mu anladım; seni bu hale getiren insanlar intihar notunda isimleri geçiyorlar diye kahrolacak, ruhları ebedî karanlığa bürünecek. Seni çok sevdiğini bildiğimiz annen baban da senin kaybına birkaç yıl boyunca üzülüp sonra bunun üstesinden gelecek, senin kaybını sofradan kalkan bir tabak olarak görecekler? Peki.

Üzgünüm, ama bu pek öyle olmuyor. Sana kötülük yapan insanların bir intihar notunda isimlerinin geçmesini siklemeyeceklerini söyleyemem, eminim aralarında suçluluk hissedeceklerin yanısıra sana biraz değer veren insanlar da olacaktır. Ama onlardan çok azı, belki sana o kadar değer veriyorlarsa, bunu hayatlarını karartıcı bir olay olarak görecek, diğerleri de "Aa, hassiktir, o kötülük yaptığım çocuk intihar etmiş. Tüh." deyip, sonra ayda yılda bir kere o intihar eden kaçığı hatırlayacak ve kendilerini ya bundan sorumlu görmeyecekler ya da hiç siklemeyecekler.


Biraz daha yazacağım.

Ahmet Kamil Keleş dedi ki...

Benim hayatım mükemmel değildi kesinlikle, bunun sorumlusu olarak bir dolu insanı, sayfalarca kötülüğü, aşağılamayı gösterebilirim. Yapmak istediğini yapmayı ben de çok istedim, ama hayır, bunu yaparak sadece zavallı bir insan olduğumu kanıtlamış olacaktım.


"in the end im just a pathetic loser myself, i fail at everything, relationships, family, economical situations, my job, my body, my health, my mentality."


Farkına varman gereken şey şu: Bu saydıklarında başarısız olmanın nedeni senin hepsinde teker teker, ayrık olarak başarısız olman değil, bu öğelerin birbirlerini etkiliyor olması (Evet, salak bir cümle oldu ama neyse). Bunların birbirini nasıl etkilediğini sana teker teker açıklamama gerek yok. Etrafındaki öğeleri çürüten şeyi bulabilirsen (which is your mentality) diğerlerini de daha iyi hale getirebilirsin. Hepsini değil belki, ama yine de blogundaki Bio kısmının altında yazan onca sıfattan birkaçını kendin için değerli hale getirebilecek kadarını.

Mert Günhan dedi ki...

Merhaba, uzun uzun yazmışsın gerçekten yorumların benim için kıymetli öncelikle bunu söylemeliyim sana.

Genel olarak duygusal gel-git çok fazla ve ağır yaşayan bir insanım ve bunlardan bahsetmeyi, içimi dökmeyi seviyorum bu adreste, bu bunları yapacağım manasına gelmiyor, yazdığım çoğu şey zihnimin abstrakt köşelerinden çıkan şeyler ve fiziksel dünya için pek fazla geçerlilik taşımıyorlar hayatımda, yani kısacası biraz edebiyat diyebiliriz, bu sebeple telaşlanacak bir şey yok : )

Çok teşekkür ederim nacizene yorumların için : ) Değerli okuyucularımdansın : )