11.06.2010

Deuce of You

Let's face it, this was never what you wanted. But i know, it's fun to pretend. Now there is only blankness and empty threats, it's sad i know but they are the only things that i have.

So drown me in your sorrows and hate speeches if you can or we could just have a conversation, like we used to, we could talk all night in our bed like we did before, you haven't forgotten right?

And i fall, i fall,i falter...

But now you only speak of the day old hate. I know that your world is in flames, i know that you are hurt, i know that it's hard for you to trust, i know all of these things yet i cannot act to save you from your own desires.

And for me, i think it was really great to find that i worth nothing, it makes me feel safe to be safe.

Thing's we do just to stay alive, they are rash, cruel but in a way effective, painless.

I want to understand your heart, i want to "do" something to wash all your pain away, it's killing me to be so powerless against you, it's really making me sad, i hate being powerless.

If i had some power to change something, i would choose to save you from your limbo, it's not about my affection for you, you love your liberty after all, being you means being free and i respect that more than you know.

I am thinking about you, im thinking about you but im just too scared to tell it to you. Cause i know you will feel uncomfortable if i pester you with my childish feelings and i know you cannot accept me as a man beside you, cause im not that guy and i know.

But i can't keep myself from wanting to save you, when i look at your weary eyes, all i want to do is hold your hands and shelter you from this cruel reality that surrounds us.

You know you changed me so quickly? I hate the change but if it's you, it feels right.

I "can" change for you, and i will "change" for you, but i know you won't be here before the sunset.

And maybe im just getting sentimental all by myself in these late office hours.

Hiç yorum yok: