14.06.2010

Shut Eyes and Slumbers

Sleeping is the way, i love sleeping... Since my insomnia started in circa 2004 i was unable to sleep in normal human hours. In order to sleep i had to wait for 03:00 , 04:00 AM, even in these hours it's pretty damn great if i feel like sleeping.

I'm only truly happy when im sleeping, when im in my very own bed my heart fills with serenity and security, i cover my head with my blanket and put my head in my pillow and start to snore like hell.

After that state i can continue like 10-12 hours without waking up, i can literally sleep in anywhere, anytime since i have narcolepsy too.

It's pretty disturbing though, i sleep 2 hours in weekdays and 12 hours in weekends.

I have narcolepsy,insomnia and hypersomnia.

I have all kinds of sleeping troubles, but i fucking love sleeping!

Ironic.

Hiç yorum yok: