18.04.2011

Negative Corridor

I realized that i got a square old heart and no one makes the parts that i need to repair and pull me from this well, but i'll be waiting. From the page zero, i never knew what was wrong with me, what kept people away from me, why did i distanced myself, i knew the answer to these questions but alas, i never faced the questions itself.

Time ripped it apart, everything, everything went to shreds, everything that i believed in.

There is never going to be a plural, it's always singular lives with me. Not wanting to become a part of it, not wanting to love or hate, thoughts are always lingering on that negative corridor. So i hated the plurality, i hated it, never said the words, people were liars, everyone lied and drowned in their own personal sorrows. I didn't cared, no one can make me care.

But, you know what i hate the most? That walk of shame. After the night of confusion and other things, when it becomes morning, every fucking thing changes. This happened before, this thing happened to me before and i always hated it. Smoking till my lungs dry up, smoking till my soul extinguishes in that black void like emotions.

So, years passed by, i became a cold bastard who rarely opens up. But know what? You made me this way, i'm paying for your weakness, i'm paying for your selfishness, i'm always paying something for something that i didn't do.

You always told me i deserved this, you always told me for the things that i did, i would pay dearly, year by year, day by day, hour by hour.

You were right i'm paying for it and today i paid the biggest price.

Hiç yorum yok: