15.04.2011

Alekan Girl

The hard part was, the hardest thing was to trust. Trust was a major point in my life, which i never violated. There were strict codes and conducts about the significant truths.

There are stages of course, stages of denial, stages of hatred, stages of love and forgiveness.

Always putting too much trust, always looking at the eyes, never stares me back, just cold, blank, void, ashless eyes.

I always hated the sea, always hated it. So deep, so black, so unforgivable.

I don't know what to feel about this, i don't think, sometimes i act before i think.

But i hate it, i seriously hate it. Everytime i look at it, i see those eyes, those eyes that gave me the glare of emptiness, it destroys me, it literally burns the fragments of my soul.

But i always say it, i always say that i can never treat the dread, i can never beat it. Those eyes of mass destruction and delight, i can never trust it.

It's like a Democles Sword on my soul. I want to say the words, i want to speak it out loud, i just want to say it. But i just can't. And i stay content for unsaid words. Everytime i lay my head, i hear the regret coming from an uncertain future.

And i think, "Those eyes again"

Those eyes again, those damn, cold, brutal, shifter eyes again...

Hiç yorum yok: