22.04.2011

Gray Eyes

In my dreams, i see vague things. I see a cliff, i stand on a cliff that's looking at the endless white sea. When i look at the bottom of the cliff, i see nothing, just a sheer, white, emptiness.

Then there is a white girl with a knife, standing before me, standing to kill me. Yet she doesn't act. I feel the salt of the white sea, i see a little ship, i see organic trains, like whales, swimming against the current with their steamholes, they spray fire at the atmosphere. Fire whales, dozens of them.

Then i notice the snowy ash in my eyes, i notice the snow, i notice the cold.

Like a fermata in the mistic air, i notice the stop signs. Whole thing is like a prisonic fairytale, except there are no fae's, only disturbing creatures, mind-made, easy gained.

Then at last a ship appears across the coast, i hate sea, i always hated the sea, but ship is my only chance.

Girl in white leaves the scene, i start my journey across the coast, to reach that little ship, i presume, it will save me.

There i see you, standing with your grace, i notice the gray eyes, looking at me, looking through me, piercing my black iris, adding bright colours to my vortex.

There we set sail, to a new land. I wake up, my skin is so cold that it's the same as your hand. I wake up, overdosed with delusions, thinking of you. All kind of feelings engulf my spirit, i wait for a sign.

Then you send me a thought, all world vanishes, time stops, there are only your words that i deeply care.

Sometimes, i hide my gaze, afraid to hurt you, afraid my black eyes will never match your grace, everlasting desire of burning myself.

There are times and there are times without words, there are times of silence and there are times of untimely adorations.

Then there are times that makes me want to burn the whole world just to be with you.

Always asked for epilogues, with you, i no longer desire an end.

Cause i want you to be my end.

Hiç yorum yok: