22.04.2011

Shattered Memories

Did I wait too long? Moments gone and now wasted. Coming back to home
It feels wrong, changes haunt me.Ends I came before.Leave me lost, confused, searching.Everything I own.Takes me back nowhere...Objects in my room,they might be telling me something soon.Still you ask me how I feel.I feel lost - that’s how I feel

I know, I know,there's something I've forgotten,like a time, a place.A shattered memory.For me it's more than i can seem to handle.It's the pain, my mind.Is writing on the wall.The truth, you lied.You said it can convince you to give up, this place will never set me free.Enough, I know,i really did it this time.It's a sign, this place,is somewhere I should be.Taking a piece of my heart...When you're gone.Are my eyes too blind.To find illusions from deep inside, growing? What I lost to find And what I find brings me here.

Taking a piece of my heart.That's how it always starts.When you're gone

Hiç yorum yok: