2.08.2010

Labels and Mirror's

There was one time that nothing was clear, i didn't know what to do with my life, i didn't had a sense of purpose, i was just stalling, playing it for the keeps.
I was forced to make some radical decisions about my life recently, i don't regret them one bit, in fact i don't really care about it.

After everything is said and done, i know what i must do now, i know what i want.

Sometimes we enjoy to watch other people suffer right? That's the nature of humanity, that's what makes us human. We love to see other people struggling sometimes, it reminds us our position in life.
Our nature is really elusive, when the cards are open in the table, we are free to succumb our desires and ambitions in order to achieve our goals, sometimes we do this undercover, hiding our real faces, hiding behind our personas.
I understand this and no more despise it, as a matter of fact i embrace it, i was vary of the fact that maybe i was never myself in reality, that was the reason i always rejected personaes, i wanted to live with a one way ticket but that's just not possible, not for me, not for anyone.

Human psychology is a barren wasteland, it's dead and developing everytime you try to put more stuff into it, absorbing it, making it more and more elusive.
I come to embrace this idea, i grew to like it, cause that is the sole truth, i have to accept myself as the way i am and i have to close this case, i must continue to move forward cause i want to see what's next.

Hiç yorum yok: