15.07.2010

Betrayal is a Symptom

Friendship is not real, it's just an illusion.

I lived a hard life, i made hard decisions, i ensured my survival by any means necesary.

When i was living in a hell-hole life, there was no one to help me out, i was abandoned by my friends.

I raged at first but then i understood that we were just kids and stuff like that happens when you are just a mere child.

Now i look at everything that's happened, the sacrifices i made, the things that i experienced, i see that those that i called my "friends" failed me.

That was my cue, im done ,i don't care about their friendship anymore, but the most sad part is.

When i think about them, i feel "nothing".

For the sake of my desires and my ambitions, i chose this.

No regrets.

2 yorum:

Mert Serim dedi ki...

Long live new gang.

Adsız dedi ki...

Çok bağlanmamak lazım herkes fani.