2.05.2011

Past Transgressions

Memories fade. Every living being, catastrophed by their haunted memories, tends to forget about them, replaces them with artificality. Memories of nevermore, a park that still exists. Stories without music. All comes to pass,their own garden of Eden. Everyone creates such places, in their mortal minds, everyone is free from their burdens.

I used to despise the living. I used to despise my lungs, hated the world. Never thinking about a future, only striving to survive, nothing more and nothing less.

Many things that i cannot remember, and i know that i did things. Amongs them, never standing behind my cortex, never believing.

Then comes a time. Everything ceases with time and time replaces them with the most beautiful things. That's what they say.

It's a void quest, sometimes it just never happens. You just live as a shade of your former self.

I remember a June Night, he asked me;

"You always said that you were holding back your real-self, what will happen if you release it? Can you honestly do that?"

And i said "Something beautiful."

"I will crash and burn, i will explode like a dying supernova, i will drink my sorrow from my souls captive eyes. I will never let it die inside. I will always know what to do, i will never give up, i will kill myself thousand times, just to come back to see her eyes, i will cry to the end of the world, i will rescue her and set her free again, i will pull her over and say i love you, i will fly away to Malibu, i will shout out, i will never let it burn"

Then we smoked days last cigarettes and said our farewells, on to our journeys to the distant stars.

Hiç yorum yok: