21.03.2011

A Game of You

We rage alone. Everytime we look upon our past, it constantly changes, past shifts too quickly. Like a quicksand in a desert.

I re-decorated it. My past i mean. Erased the mistakes but took my experience anyway. Erased pride-shattering moments. Now i rage alone, on this mostly wild wasteland, i'm alone.

There are many people, belongings in my past, like a blood stain on a white sheet.

My belongings shift. My promises are re-made. Everything starts anew. Returns to the ashless void.

No one knows, nobody will know, no one will think of them as mistakes, cause i will be born anew.

I noticed it, the colourless sky, the tri shaped roof on my world. Domus Mundi is now broken and re-made, thus we make promises.

Who am i? I'm Arcana. I'm the Fool. I'm the Harmonium. I'm the Heart's Reaction. I'm the Dark Oath. I'm the Orexis and Thelema.

Can't believe i never noticed my past before.

Dark, shiny halls await. My shadow borns anew. Everything borns anew.

I'm the newborn. I'm the reincarnation. I'm the god and the goddess.

The androgyny.

Never noticed it and never will, i just write in the void, nobody listens, nobody reads, i'm content.

My twin, she used to be, now no more, red haired, belongs to another one, my clone of bad mistakes.

Miss the colours, miss the vibrant sky.

Please hear me out, i'm forever in your debt.

Just hear me out and listen.

I'm alone, i'm many more and im certainly a Nevermore.

But it now starts

The Cruel Game of You

Hiç yorum yok: