30.03.2011

De Milo

I remember a time where everything was not always that hurtful.

But retribution was a necessity. Of all the things i did, of all the sins i committed. I find it hard to believe that i really deserve catharsis.

There was one time that you said "Humanity requires Catharsis, yearns for it, so just wait, you will find your redemption"

That time never came and you told many lies, therefore, there is no reason for me to believe. Plus, don't ever try to make excuses.

But now, you know what? I'm finally starting to feel free. After all these years, for the first time, i'm feeling free, my chains are unbound and i no longer require to keep your dream alive.

You destroyed me, oh how you tormented me. I would never want to go back to that time, worst time of my life, worst i ever lived and i assure you, i lived many, many hardships in my life. But you already know that right?

I remember you, i remember you still. You still linger in that room, in that very room where all that stuff went through. Why didn't you go? Why didn't you leave me alone? Why did you wanted to drive me crazy? Why did you made me waste all these years?

After all these years, i still remember that afternoon light. Sun was really nice on our faces and we were talking.

But you know what, fuck it, it never happened anyway.

I erased everything before the white room, i never been there, never will.

Just know that, if you are reading this, i'm free, i'm free and able.

So rejoice, we are still one.

Hiç yorum yok: